The CBI Administration serves as the administrative liaison for all faculty and staff interested in biomedical imaging research. .
The goals of the three offices (Business, Compliance, and Operations) are to provide Investigators with the following services:
- To assist in the budgeting and proposal development process for biomedical imaging research.
- Assist all CBI investigators in contracting
- Fiscal operations of all research funding for the center.
- Regulatory oversight from a compliance perspective for all research funding (pre and post award).
- Monitoring of research performed in CBI core facility to ensure patient safety and compliance with human and animal research regulations
- Assisting CBI investigators communicate with IRB, IACUC and the FDA related to image protocol development.